- All See Kai Run® shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- The Dane sneaker will keep your little guy styling!
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Upper material stated in the color name.
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar offer additional comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is flexible and durable.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Shaft: 3 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12.5 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- This summer, See Kai Run pulled a hat trick by taking home three different awards from three very distinguished award organizations. While the methodology was a little different across each platform, the objective was the same; recognize product excellence in the children's footwear category. See Kai Run has won the Creative Child Awards, Mom's Choice Award for product excellence, and was named the Cribsie 2020 Favorite Footwear Brand for babies and tots.