- Make the most of rainy conditions with the breathable comfort and modern style of the INDYGENA® Choiva jacket!
- Stretch Nylon 3L fabric
• Stretch nylon is a laminated waterproof fabric with a breathable barrier and mechanical stretch for added mobility and comfort.
• Lamination on the shell keeps water out without losing breathability and has a lighter and smoother feel than regular PU coatings.
• C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that retains up to 80% water resistance after 20 washes.
• Fully taped seams throughout seal out moisture and provide added durability.
- Fixed hood with front and back adjustments.
- YKK® two-way, VISLON® AquaGuard® zipper.
- Removable Indygena puller.
- Chin guard.
- Long sleeves.
- Side pocket with invisible zipper.
- Reflective logo detailing.
- Lined with soft mesh to protect from humidity.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.