- Satisfy your need for speed with the light and responsive Nike® Flex RN running shoes.
- Predecessor: Flex 2017 RN.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: Not provided.
- Circular-knit upper and lightweight synthetic overlays provide a great fit and feel.
- Dynamic Fit technology utilizes Flywire cables built into the lacing to promote an adaptive and supportive fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Minimal, molded textile footbed.
- Phylon midsole features two levels of cushioning to promote a smoother ride.
- Tri-star outsole pattern supplies lightweight, flexible cushioning.
- Rounded heel encourages a natural heel strike.
- Rubber segments under the toe and heel deliver lasting traction and wear.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.