- Get the support, rugged durability, and lightweight performance to get you through those long hikes by lacing into the Columbia® North Plains II Waterproof hiking shoe.
- Waterproof, breathable bootie membrane keeps outside elements out.
- Leather, textile, and webbing upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Lightly cushioned, removable footbed.
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, energy return, and comfortable support.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.