- All See Kai Run® shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- Find some time to enjoy the great outdoors in the ultra-cool See Kai Run® Kids Lincoln IV sandal.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Fisherman sandal in a synthetic and textile upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure strap for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Textile linings.
- Contoured comfort footbed.
- Flexible rubber sole is also textured for traction and stability.
- Toe cap.
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- This summer, See Kai Run pulled a hat trick by taking home three different awards from three very distinguished award organizations. While the methodology was a little different across each platform, the objective was the same; recognize product excellence in the children's footwear category. See Kai Run has won the Creative Child Awards, Mom's Choice Award for product excellence, and was named the Cribsie 2020 Favorite Footwear Brand for babies and tots.