- The Sperry® A/O 2-Eye Bionic boat shoe combines your love of nautical style and environmental responsibility with its use of recycled materials to create a beautiful seaside look.
- Each pair of Sperry BIONIC® shoes is woven from, on average five recycled plastic bottles.
- Upper made with BIONIC material, which is woven from, on average, 5 recycled plastic bottles.
- Genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort.
- 360° lacing system with two rustproof eyelets and rawhide laces.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Cushioned Ortholite® insole and shock-absorbing heel cup provide long-lasting stability and underfoot comfort.
- Non-marking, stitched-on rubber outsole is flexible, lightweight, and features Sperry's signature molded Wave-Siping™ technology for the ultimate traction on both wet and dry surface.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.