Быстрая доставка от 10 дней! Подробнее
SEPHORA COLLECTION Праздничная кокосовая маска для ног SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA COLLECTION Coconut Holiday Foot Mask

Артикул: 4767157
1 230 ₽

Нет в наличии
Описание товара
Переведено автоматически
Best_for_dry_combo_normal_skin-1_TextBottomClean_at_Sephora_textBottomDryness_TextBottomVegan_TextBottom
What it is: A perfect self-care gift, these vegan coconut-infused foot masks deliver up to eight hours of hydration in just 20 minutes.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan.

What Else You Need to Know: These limited-edition mask socks are infused with creamy coconut extract formula to nourish and soothe feet that need hydration. They are leakproof and decorated for the season-making a fun and helpful gift. Its vegan formula contains 92% natural-origin ingredients (the remaining 8% are included to improve the product's sensory appeal and storage properties).

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
Есть вопрос? Напишите в чат
Подписывайся на новости

Подпишись на рассылку и будешь первым узнавать про самые интересные предложения

Спасибо! Будем на связи!