- This product has been scientifically evaluated and approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Board of Trustees and has been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- The Avia® Avi-Union II Strap is designed for workers who need sure-footing in wet or slippery conditions—and walkers looking for a lightweight, sporty shoe.
- Durable man-made upper.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining with removable FOM® sockliner for your convenience.
- Hook-and-loop straps across front on a mesh-lined tongue for comfort and breathability.
- Stitched toe cap overlay protect the shoe while out and about.
- FOM® Lite midsole featuring Avia's Cantilever® System in the heel for lightweight cushioning and stability.
- The specially designed tread pattern pushes liquid away from the foot and enhances grip in hazardous environments.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.