- Timberland® recommends buying boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you're usually a size 11, order a size 10.5
- When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. The original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- This style all started with the iconic 10061 yellow boot (Wheat Nubuck Leather With Black colorway).
- Seam-sealed waterproof gear keeps you dry in steady rain and on wet ground.
- Waterproof leather or nubuck upper provides comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- These performance boots feature a leather upper from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility.
- Lace-up closure with rust-proof eyelets and Taslan® nylon laces for a customized and secure fit.
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down.
- Leather-covered footbed with light cushioning delivers additional climate control and comfort.
- Anti-Fatigue midsole uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort and shock absorption.
- Rubber lug outsole delivers traction and durability on varied terrain to maintain your sturdy stride.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.