- Cold streets and rainy days will never slow you down with the sleek look and weather-ready style of the Dr. Martens® 1914 Kolbert Tall Wintergrip lace-up boots.
- Snowplow leather upper is an oil-finished, rugged, and distressed leather that is grit, water, and salt resistant.
- Plush faux-fur lining features a soft, high pile to improve warmth retention.
- Features classic Doc's DNA, including grooved heels, signature heel loop, and visible stitching.
- Fourteen-eyelet lace-up tall boot with woven fabric laces and tonal eyelets for secure fit and a stylish look.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt stitching for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned textile insole for all-day comfort.
- High-performance WinterGrip outsole is made of a PVC/Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats that deliver superior traction, grip and durability on slippery surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13.4 oz
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 7 (US Women's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.